Senior Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Salary of £40,000 - £60,000 + flexi + 26 days + Early finish in winter!
- Chartered Building Surveying practice
- Golders Green, Barnet
This independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and property consultants provide Party Wall matters, project management and professional services across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Become part of the continued growth within this friendly team.
From their offices in Golders Green, this practice of Surveyors works across a range of industry sectors on instructions ranging from project, party wall and other professional services.
In line with planned expansion they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Barnet, North London. This role will have a bias towards Party Wall but will also include project and professional work.
Person Specification: - Senior Building Surveyor
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying or relevant subject
- 5+ years practical experience
- Proven experience in Party wall matters,project and professional work
- Strong communication skills
- Self sufficient and reliable
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
Your workload will consist of 60-80% Party Wall Matters with additional time being spent on a variety of project and professional instructions across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of £40,000-£60,000 with a package to include:
- 21 days holiday + 5 additional Jewish holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish through the winter months
APPLY : Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors