Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Job Position
Our clients are a dynamic firm of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors operating nationally across various sectors including Industrial, Commercial, Education and Healthcare. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Northamptonshire.
They are ideally looking for an experienced QS with a proven track record to join their team delivering projects ranging from £1m to £40m. Experience across multiple market sectors is preferred due to the variety of projects involved. This is a client facing role so excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
You will be responsible for cost estimating, managing the tender process, valuations, regular reporting to clients and facilitating cost control from inception through to completion. You will also be expected to advise on contracts, warranties, professional appointments and all other legal aspects of projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong understanding of procurement methods
- Full UK drivers licence
In return, they're offering a competitive salary package including:
- Competitive salary £40-50K (depending on experience/qualifications)
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Professional membership fees paid
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression/promotion prospects
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly