A tremendous opportunity has been presented for a project manager to join one of the best property and construction consultancies in Bristol and across the UK.
About the client;
- Our client is a top 20 property and construction consultancy
- Services include, project management, building surveying, cost management, architecture and more.
- Projects can range from £2 million to £300 million in value
- They offer full support towards your progression within the partnership
About the role;
- You will be working on projects up to £60 million for ground breaking clients including aerospace, schools/universities, housing developments, developers and more.
- Assisting in the day to day delivery of projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Arranging and conducting feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigations & evaluations.
- You will be working in a rapidly expanding team alongside a number of experienced and influential senior team members
- You will ideally have a property or construction related degree
- You will ideally have experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft project
- You must be an excellent communicator, who can articulate complicate issues to the client and stakeholders.
- You will ideally have previous experience within a consultancy, however this is not essential.
- Circa £35,000 - £45,000 base salary
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in contact with:
Harry Catton on 0203 817 0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrieralimited ) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly