This job is no longer available
Jones Lang Wootton Malaysia provides property and asset management services to clients such as REIT’s, corporate investors and private investors in both the commercial and residential sectors of the real estate market. There are tremendous opportunities to grow our market share and we are looking for talented individuals to help us promote our business. This is an ideal position for someone wanting to develop their professional property career overseas.
The successful candidate will be charged with handling the day to day management of a mixed portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Undertaking financial management efficiently and to the client’s satisfaction in respect of service charges, rent collection and to include creation and implementation of cost reduction and income optimisation strategies.
2. Ensure adherence to property leases and compliance with statutory requirements.
3. Working closely with on-site managers to deliver an effective maintenance programme and resolve any matters relating to the property.
4. Effectively transition new assignments by establishing the client’s requirements and developing processes for on site execution.
1. Applicants must possess a degree in a related field.
2. Work experience of no less than 3 years in a similar capacity.
3. Must relocate to Malaysia.
Applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating academic qualifications, experience and current / expected salary to email@example.com.