This job is no longer available
- Administer the asset database of tenancy expiry & renewal dates
- Coordinate and manage all process in relation to expiry of tenancy agreements - inspections, documentation, deposit negotiations
- Identify and compile schedule of costs for end of tenancy dilapidations and recovery of costs from tenants
- Instruction and monitoring of contractors for required repairs at vacant properties
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong experience within residential property and be up to datewith currentlandlord & tenant legislation
- Have excellent customer service skills, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
Our client is a London based property company
£40 - £45k + benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13233907
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.