Senior Surveyor Retail Management
Our client is a leading agent in Retail Management with some 180 shopping centres, leisure schemes and retail parks totalling nearly 26 million square feet under management. There are 4,500 retail and leisure tenants within the portfolios under our management, which include over 55,000 car parking spaces and have a footfall in excess of 380 million customers per annum.
Our business has grown by 50% in over the last 3 years, and our retail management team now comprises 52 professional head office staff and offers specialist local knowledge throughout our network of regional offices providing comprehensive nationwide cover.
· Ideally MRICS qualified
· Practical understanding of commercial property and asset management essential
· Ideally experience of Shopping Centre, Retail Park or High Street Retail management.
· Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
· Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
· A team player but with existing team management experience and leadership potential
· Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines
· Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
· People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others
· Business acumen (i.e.: know how the business works knows the competition aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace)
· Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
· Responsible for the identification of business leads and opportunities that will convert to incremental revenue over a defined period of time.
· Play a key role in managing the team by actively collaborating with all members to achieve superior results
· Build effective working relationships with colleagues throughout the firm
· Assist in the management and development of the team
· Give timely, effective feedback to direct reports and hold regular development and coaching discussions on both a formal and informal basis
Property Management Mandates
· Ensure smooth transition of properties into management and readiness for sale.
· Ensure delivery of Property Management Services in accordance with Management Agreements
· Focus on Income, Value and Net Operating Income
· Accurate Data Management
· Tenant Relationship Management
· Class Leading Facilities Management
· Statutory Compliance and Social Responsibility
· Assured Delivery of Financial reporting
· Accurate and Timely Reporting
Asset Management Mandates
· Act in a pro-active manner to anticipate opportunities and problems arising ahead of the Client, set out options, give advice and make clear recommendations.
· Contribute towards the formulation of Asset Management Plans and implement Clients' agreed Strategies. Consider and advise on opportunities to increase investment returns.
· Notify and advise generally on an appropriate strategy for forthcoming voids, lease renewals, options and rights of pre-emption to meet the Client's objective and in accordance with the Business Plan.
· Maintain good market knowledge of all issues affecting the property and assist in the provision of quarterly property market reviews and analysis.
To apply please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 62641