Property Administrator, Birmingham City Centre;
Property Administrator, Birmingham City Centre; Up to £18,000 plus benefits
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced property administrator to join an established and reputable Property Management team in the city centre. The appointed individual will provide support and assistance to the operation of the team's activities within Property Management. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lease reading and data entry onto the company's property management systems
- Daily invoice processing
- Dealing with all email and telephone enquires on behalf of the team
- Regular liaison with the tenants, managing any issues that may arise whilst ensuring that they fulfil their lease obligations
- Co-ordinate the service charge administration
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure efficient collection and payment of rent
- Provide administrative support to the team
It is envisaged that the appointed individual will a good working knowledge of the real estate industry, ideally having gained some experience of working in the sector. You will possess solid numeracy and verbal skills with a proven experience of property management administration. A confident individual, it is essential that you are able to plan and prioritise your own workload and client requirements in order to achieve property management deliverables and maintain a high level of client service
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate. To learn more about this position, please contact our Manchester office on 0161 214 7995 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 4 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable positions. Thank you.
About Cobalt Recruitment
Cobalt is a leading specialist recruitment provider to the Real Estate, Finance, Accounting & Banking, Construction & Engineering sectors. We recruit professionals from our offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.