This job is no longer available
The asset surveyors maximise portfolio returns by generating new revenue streams through sales and site share activity whilst minimising expenditure through responsible estates, facilities and asset management practices.
There will be a focus on building and maintaining excellent relationships with local landlords, site providers, planning authorities and local communities to make sure that all the assets are accessible and available to accommodate prospective customers.
In order to be considered, asset surveyors you must:
- Have over 3 years' experience in acquisitions and property asset management from the telecommunications industry
- Have a property related degree and, preferably, be MRICS qualified
- Have strong negotiation skills and be able to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate exemplary communication skills
- Be able to travel extensively within your geographical area.
Our client is a major telecommunications service provider.
£20-£30 per hour for a 6-months' contract.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13236619
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.