This job is no longer available
A Research Manager is required for a well respected London property consultancy to provide primary research, analysis and commentary on Midtown and Southbank office and retail markets
Key responsibilities of the post will be to:
- Draft Quarterly Office & Retail Market Reports for Midtown and Southbank by collating and checking desk top research (EGi, Focus, Media) with Intelligence data sets and their own primary research
- To identify intelligence gaps, research, input, maintain and provide analysis from the custom market Intelligence database sets including Cygnet (Tenancy schedules, Disposals, Lease Advisory, Investment), Midtown Investment Market IMAP (Investment transactions), Midtown & Southbank Development Pipelines(Future Supply) and Midtown Retail Dataset.
- Provide additional support to the Marketing Team as required.
Personal Skills and Knowledge required
- Understanding of the basic concepts of the Commercial Property market e.g. Leasehold, Freehold, Leases, Incentives, Planning Consents, Real Estate Funding
- Ability to write to a high standard of creative, Plain English
- A consistently high attention to detail
- Intermediate to high working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Access
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Madeline Cooling firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3206 9112 for further details.