This job is no longer available
Subsidence Surveyors/Project Managers – Experienced or Graduate
£Competitive, company car, pension, healthcare + other lifestyle benefits you would expect form a global organisation.
Cunningham Lindsey is one of the largest claims management and loss adjusting businesses in the UK and Ireland. We provide a comprehensive, round the clock, service to the insurance market. Our roots are in loss adjusting and today we apply that expertise to a number of different areas; it’s about delivering the insurance promise in a crisis.
We currently have opportunities for Project Managers within our market leading Subsidence Services Division. Working closely with other team members and service providers, you will take responsibility for managing a portfolio of subsidence insurance claims from notification to conclusion and be familiar with diagnosis, mitigation and repairs.
We are recruiting for the following areas:
Greater London & North Thames
South Midlands/Warwick/Oxon and Northants
M5 Corridor, Worcestershire & Gloucestershire
Devon, Somerset and South West
Ideally, you will have/will be:
• Experienced in dealing with the investigation and repair of damaged buildings, including the diagnosis and mitigation of subsidence movement and other building defects
• Chartered building professional or approaching chartered status with a relevant institution (CIOB, RICS, ICE, IStructE).
• Experience of insurance claims handling is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
• Able to demonstrate a decisive approach
• Computer literate with most Microsoft packages
• Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of domestic construction and applicable statutory regulations
• Able to work remotely in a home-based role
• A full UK Driving License
Graduate Trainee Project Managers
We will also consider talented recent graduates in building surveying, building, civil/structural engineering to support through our comprehensive training scheme to achieve chartered status. In this case the candidate will be required to demonstrate the potential to achieve the above requirements whilst benefiting from the available training.
To express interest, please search under the relevant job title and area after clicking the ‘apply’ button. Full application instructions are on the Cunningham Lindsey careers section of our website.
Please note – due to the narture of the work within these roles, any offer will be subject to a CRB and financial sanctions check.
Cunningham Lindsey is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.