This job is no longer available
Using project managing methods and tools to scope, plan and develop/implement the project, you will ensure key objectives are delivered within planned and agreed deadlines.
Develop and lead multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that plans are implemented and changes achieved that support and meet the businesses' core principles and objectives.
Act in an advisory capacity on project teams, giving advice and guidance to the team on project management to ensure the plans comply with best practice and statutory and legislative regulations.
Someone who is able to:
- demonstrate excellence in retail project management
- live the values and principles of the business
- provide a first class customer service
- influence and gain the respect / commitment of senior management
- communicate effectively, both verbally and written in German, with different levels of people, and to tailor the style, amount and format of communication to meet their needs
- work effectively as a member of a team.
Our client is a well established international fashion retailer governed by strong principles and values for its staff and customers.
£30,000 to £40,000 base + car + corporate benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13231251
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.