This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a team of 4 project managers as well as to become the number two to the head of property services within 12 months.
The team provides an effective and efficient project management service to operational groups managing refurbishment and new store projects from inception to completion.
Using project managing methods and tools to scope, plan and develop/implement the project, you will ensure that the team's key objectives are delivered within planned and agreed deadlines.
You will also assist the project managers in developing and leading multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that plans are implemented and changes achieved that support and meet the businesses' core principles and objectives.
Someone who is able to:
- manage a team of project managers
- demonstrate excellence in retail project management
- create and amend drawings using AutoCAD
- live the values and principles of the business
- provide a first-class customer service
- influence and gain the respect / commitment of the board
- communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with different levels of people, and to tailor the style, amount and format of communication to meet their needs
- work effectively as a member of a team
- based in the Midlands.
Our client is a well established retail company governed by strong principles and values for its staff and customers.
£45,000 to £60,000 base + car + bonus + corporate benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13238612
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.