This job is no longer available
MRICS Property Manager, Yorkshire based; £27,000 - £32,000 & Benefits
A renowned Real Estate Advisor has a requirement for a Charted Property Manager to join its team in the Yorkshire region. Reporting into the Director of Property Management the successful candidate will work as part of a team dedicated to managing a national portfolio on behalf of key clients. Ideally, the appointed individual will have experience in the following areas:
* A degree in Estate Management or equivalent. MRICS
* A good working knowledge of property management legislation
* Demonstrable technical experience in property management gained in either a corporate, public or practice environment
* Experience of administering and reconciling service charge budgets relating to commercial properties with a good working knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
* Basic IT skills (word-processing and spreadsheets) and industry specific packages such as TRAMPS
A team player, you will be a proactive individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness with able ability to work with minimum supervision.
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed candidate to broaden their experience in a well respected practice. If you feel you meet the above criteria, please can you send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7995 for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 4 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable positions. Thank you.