This job is no longer available
A global property consultancy is looking to strengthen its valuation department in London with a number of key appointments. This is one of three opportunities and we are looking for a chartered senior surveyor to join the valuation team in the London office.
- To provide excellent professional advice and service to clients in support of instructions managed by Directors, Associate Directors and Senior Surveyors.
- Contribute to team fee, billing and profit targets
Core Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in a large practice and/or corporate environment could be advantageous
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills - not restricted to a narrow practice area
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- A level of experience selling successfully to clients
- Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge
- Knowledge of the real estate industry sector
- Some financial awareness
- Business and report writing experience
- Detailed knowledge of current legislation and case law relevant to role
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
Suitable candidates will have an RICS accredited degree and be MRICS qualified or with 1-4 years post qualified experience. Whilst a broad general practice background can be considered, a good percentage of your experience needs to be within the area of valuation.
On offer will be a competitive package with a salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on your experience, car allowance, benefits and bonus will also be on offer.
To apply for this role please contact Nick Hughes (email@example.com). We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.