This job is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-known property consultancy with a strong presence across the Buckinghamshire and Eastern England locality.
Working within an established Building Consultancy division, a Chartered Building Surveyor is required to provide professional advice and act in the best interests of their clients with regards to all building surveying matters.
Based out of the Milton Keynes office, your main focus will be to support the Senior Management by continuing to support current clients and pursue new business opportunities across the M1 Corridor Region.
You're technical experience will cover:
- Work on a range of instructions received from clients and colleagues to include dilapidations, Schedules of Condition, inspections, acquisition surveys, party wall awards etc
- Demonstrate due diligence in carrying out professional work for clients
- Prepare specifications and contract tender documentation under the supervision of senior surveyors, liaising with the relevant parties internally and externally to ensure timely completion and delivery
- Supervise contractors, liaise with clients and other consultants as required
- Report periodically to client, agreeing variations and deliver project on time, within budget
The ideal candidate for this role will have 1 to 3 years PQE, be proficient in the above areas and from a Private Practice or Consultancy background.
On offer will be a package comparable to your experience and one that attracts you and offers great incentives.
To apply for this role please contact Martin Lynch on 0207 025 8123 or e-mail email@example.com . We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.