This job is no longer available
These projects targeted at improving the passenger experience and support Heathrow’s airline business partners could include hotel, office and industrial developments.
· Identifying planning, letting and delivering new commercial development projects within the perimeter and CTA
· Actively promoting and gaining support for development projects from both internal and external stakeholders including the airline community
· Producing compelling business cases including financial appraisals
· Managing external consultant teams to deliver successful and timely projects
· Negotiating and placing commercial development agreements and contracts in a timely manner to support new projects
· Ensuring all new property projects are consistent with the long term development strategy of the airport and the Heathrow Masterplan
Candidates must be MRICS or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates must have good practical exposure to Development clientside and be experienced in identifying redevelopment and regeneration opportunities.
If this is of interest pls submit your cv quoting ref: CT63764 to Charlotte Tyson MRICS on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org