This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Small expanding consultancy - London - Future equity
£40,000 - £50,000 package + bonus scheme
We are currently working with a small project management consultancy based in London who are going through some exciting planned expansion. The directors have an excellent heritage within high-level Project Management and established relationships with large blue chip clients. They are continuing to gain good repeat contracts and new business referrals and therefore are looking to bring on a dynamic Project Manager who with grow within the practice as they expand further over the next 3 years.
The practice focuses on high end residential and commercial development and fit-out projects valued up to £30 million with prestigious London clients. Due to their success they are looking to expand the business with the addition of a Project Manager who will project manage schemes in addition to the Employers Agent work. The role will be client facing and the company will work with the individual to develop their career into a position where there will be the option of gaining an equity share within the practice.
- MRICS and construction degree qualified
- Project Management experience within Commercial office and preferably high end residential developments
- Experience of Employers Agent and cost management would be advantageous
- A self starter, dynamic individual who has the ability to handle work autonomously in a client facing role
- Ambitious to develop their career and gain an equity share of a business
- London based preferably South of the river.
For further information on this position Ref: 1109700 please send your CV through to email@example.com.