This job is no longer available
- Working as an integral part of a close team that operates an open communication policy.
- You will be responsible for building surveying with a focus on: landlord and tenant, schedules of Condition, dilapidations, expert witness, DDA, and Party Wall.
To be successful in the appointment of Associate or Director of Building Consultancy,you will need have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Currently working within a private practice / consultancy organisation.
- You will need to be working at Director or Associate Director Level.
- Excellent professional skills including: dilapidations, party wall, expert witness / disputes.
- You will need to be extremely commercial and have a good understanding of what market opportunities exist in order to help grow the business.
- You will need proven business development experience.
A niche private practice organisation with good growth and an excellent reputation that generates a substantial amount of referral work.
A competitive package that will reflect your level of skills and experience. The organisation also aims to provide a good work / life balance to all of its employees.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13223167
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.