This job is no longer available
With a proven track record in Building Surveying you will be confident in working alone in providing assessment on the condition of properties and the requirements needed to bring them up to the expected standard.
With excellent inter-personal skills you will be comfortable liaising with a range of personnel and dealing first hand in developing tenant / Client relationships.
The Ideal Building Surveyor will possess:
- A proven track record in Building Surveying within the Social Housing sector.
- Excellent technical knowledge and contract management expertise (TPC 2005 etc)
- Recent relevant qualifications.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
Our client is a forward thinking Social Housing organisation with an excellent name in the West Midlands.
Competitive hourly/daily rate.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13220267
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.