This job is no longer available
The position will also look at developing current procedures and concentrate on building effective EHS policy and functionality, through the design and execution of specialist training.
In order to be consider for this role you must:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills, preferably with qualification/ training in statistical analysis
- Have exemplary leadership skills, yet function effectively as part of a team
- Be educated to University level (or equivalent) in occupation health & safety management or environment/ sustainable development
- NEBOSH qualified (or Professional qualification in occupational health & safety management
- Chartered Member of IOSH is preferable
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of EHS management tools and processes used at an International level.
- Have excellent computer literacy, In particular EHS Online reporting System, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Our client is an International Business based in Central London
£57,000 - £63,000 + excellent corporate benefits package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13230426
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.