This job is no longer available
A Quantity Surveyor is required to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, for commercial administration and financial control of Finishing sub-contractors on a major airport expansion project.
· Qualification preferred in Quantity Surveying. UK trained or several years with UK company.
· Experience: Senior Level of experience with a main contractor and experience of working in Middle East. Background in Contract Administration essential.
· Must have “buildings” experience
· Must have good command of English language for communication and documentation. Other languages an advantage, but not essential.
· Duties include sub-contract negotiation, administration, execution and completion. Monthly reports on cost and progress evaluation for “finishing works” including wall, floor, ceilings, partitions, doors, balustrades and barriers, counters and other specialist packages.
· Valuation and Collation of main Finishing Contractor progress certification and invoicing.
Co-ordination of variations and / or delay claims with package co-ordinators.
· All-in employment package @ SR 55,000 per month ($14,000 to $ 15,000/month) includes salary, accommodation, transport and personal expenses.
· Permanent position or Contract basis considered.
· 3 month probation period.
· Working hours to suit local standards; Saturday, Sunday through Thursday inclusive.
· Holidays - 1 week accrued per 3 months completed service. Two economy return air tickets provided per year.
Please email your CV to Madeline Cooling email@example.com