This job is no longer available
12 month FTC
Clientside Quantity Surveyor
You will be working for a major international blue-chip company who have a £30M budget to spend on their own office refurbishments across London and UK wide.
Your role will be to act as an intelligent client working with external consultants in the delivery of a number of office refurbishment projects.
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to provide advise, input and direction on procurement, cost modelling and standardisation to ensure best value. The driving force for these projects is expansion of the business and therefore high quality offices are required to accommodate the increased head count.
You will be working in a small in-house team also consisting of a project and senior manager.
- Advise and formulate a procurement strategy
- Advise on sourcing strategies
- Deliver whole life cost assessments and options appraisals
- Work with internal and external consultants
- Ideally MRICS
- Experience in producing bills of quantities would be ideal
- A background in corporate real estate, refurbishment and fit out projects.
For more information on this unique opportunity contact Michael Henderson - email@example.com 02078455770