This job is no longer available
Property Manager - Central London
A leading international Advisory firm is looking for either a surveyor or a senior surveyor to join their leading Property Management team looking after a key Central London portfolio.
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, on site teams and tenants on a daily basis.
- Dealing with tenancy applications.
- Preparing reports for client meetings.
- Instructing and liaising with facilities and building managers.
- Preparation of cap ex non recoverable expenditure budgets for clients.
- Conducting lease negotiations for rent review and lease renewals.
- Due diligence for disposals.
- Attending and chairing client and tenant meetings.
- Candidates must be MRICS
- Be currently working in a commercial Property Management department
- Have experience of managing lease events, rent reviews and expires
- Solid landlord & tenant experience
- Property Management accounting knowledge.
- Asset Management skills
- Experience of TRAMPS
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference KH1144200. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 4 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future suitable positions. Thank you.