This job is no longer available
Commercial Management Surveyor £40,000 - £50,000
Our client, a leading estate management company require a Commercial Management Surveyor to oversee the management of a high end office portfolio.
Main Duties will include:
- To oversee and co-ordinate the surveying, customer service operation and client reporting functions for properties managed by the company
- To ensure that they are providing a superior level of service.
- Ensure compliance with the Management Agreements and KPI’s previously agreed and those moving forward.
- Client Liaison - Attend the Management Meetings and provide Client recommendations where necessary. Ensure that clients are happy with the reporting and response time frames
- Prepare and review the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
- Support the Finance Team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts, where appropriate.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Oversee service charge and insurance renewals - including client liaison and presentation.
- Monitor the existing Procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and best practices.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- To provide any support necessary to the MD of the company and the Estates Director to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed
Candidates must be MRICS.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org