This job is no longer available
- Landlord and Tenant; rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Property management; service charges and budget.
- Acquisition and disposals.
- Working on a national portfolio of mostly retail properties with some manufacturing and logistics included in the portfolio.
To be successful, you will need to have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Experience working within the retail environment.
- Ideally you will have worked client side for a well known retailer.
- Experience working in an estates surveyor position.
- Experience of landlord and tenant such as rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Experience of property management including service charge budgets.
- Experience of retail property acquisition and disposals.
- Experience of manufacturing and logistics related properties will be beneficial.
An international organisation that operate a number of retail brands throughout the UK.
A competitive salary and package that is designed to reflect the level of skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13228771
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.