This job is no longer available
- Continuing the growth of the business through effective business development.
- Lettings, acquisitions and disposals of retail properties working on behalf of both landlord and tenants.
- Full responsibility for all of the retail agency functions with in the office.
- Actively involved and responsible for managing and recruiting additional retail agents within the office.
The successful applicant will need to have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- You will need to have a successful background in retail agency and have built up a strong personal reputation.
- You will ideally be working at Director or Associate level with the ability to step up in to a more senior role.
- You must be working within the Private Practice and consultancy organisation.
A large and well established private practice organisation with numerous offices across all regions of the UK. The organisation are continually looking at growth strategies and have been very successful in their approach.
A competitive tailored to the individual but will consist of: an attractive salary, bonuses, company car / car allowance, private health care, fully expensed mobile.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13226124
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.