This job is no longer available
- To deal with all landlord and tenant matters
- Lease negotiation, new and existing.
- Rent reviews.
- Approve all payments for property matters.
- Set up with finance correct payments for rents, council tax etc.
- Dealing with landlord and or tenant queries.
- Lease document management.
- Seek landlords approval to any alterations, licenses etc.
- Estate management
- Develop a property database to be single source of property information.
- To ensure all property details for the complete estate are fully maintained on the database.
- Manage ratings assessments
- Managing break options with the business
- Liaise with solicitors on activity as required.
- To oversee all property matters relating to acquisitions and disposals
- To provide an estates input on all potential acquisitions ensuring that business interests on cost and terms are best protected.
- To work with acquisitions team and consultants to identify and bring through schemes that the business can proceed with.
- To develop standard documentation for development agreements and head of terms to be used on new acquisitions.
- On sale or disposals ensure all property related matters are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
An estates manager with the knowledge, skills and experience of the following:
- Experience of rent reviews, lease renewals and property management
- Professionally qualified preferably (RICS), with suitable and substantial experience in a high volume, multi site environment
- Strong IT skills in both communication, production and interrogation of data
- Extensive knowledge of the property market and trends
- Strong negotiation skills
- A strong sense of customer and results focus
- Experience of budget responsibility and control
- Willing to travel (as appropriate)
- Excellent time management and resource management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships internally with customer and agents / consultants.
A leading and fast growing national healthcare provider based in Bristol.
Up to £45,000 base + car / car allowance + benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13239204
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.