About the Client:
Top 5 contractor in the UK that has secured one of the key Crossrail schemes. Due to these contract awards they seek to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the Commercial Manager on one of these key contract awards.
About the Role:
You will be involved in large sub-contract management and administration, reporting into the Commercial Manager. Your tasks will be to keep tight financial control over your portfolio of work as well as to drive efficiency and output from the sub-contractors work under your commercial control. You will support the senior managers in their daily tasks but, at the same time, work under your own initiative to provide solutions and offer advice.
About the Candidate:
- Structured career history with an established civils contractor.
- Experience in Change Management / Control.
- Experience in Compensation Events.
- Have £50m+ civils experience (heavy civils and structures).
- Eight (or more) years' quantity surveying experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong commercial ability and negotiation skills.
- Ideally BSc / MSc qualification, will consider HND / HNC.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco is one of the leading specialists in recruiting for the utilities, infrastructure and built environment.