This job is no longer available
Commercial Letting Agent - (Client Side) - 1 yr contract - London
The working hours are 8am-4pm
The use of two cars on site is available
An exciting, fast paced role has arisen for a commercial Letting Agent to come on board for a 1 year fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic Central London Market.
- Assist in the marketing and letting of vacant units of all descriptions; to arrange advertising accordingly in line with the available budget
- Put in place and adhere to the new Leases, Assignment procedures, Land & Tenant Act 1954 Part II exclusion orders etc
- Approach all existing tenants at least 6 months prior to lease expiry and establish their needs; develop a proposition and negotiate the new lease
- Provide statistics on enquiries, viewings, negotiations, deals done, surrenders/ceased trading, tenant failure report statistics for the department as required
- Carry out regular tenant visits to maintain contact and manage relationships proactively
You do NOT have to be MRICS qualified but you will need to have some demonstrable commercial lettings experience.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and can start at short notice, please apply online ASAP or contact email@example.com for further details. I look forward to hearing from you.