This job is no longer available
- To manage/supervise maintenance works/projects across the estate
- To undertake periodic surveys and recommend/implement remedial works as appropriate by completion of principal building surveys
- To keep up to date records of all expenditure to ensure approved budgets are not exceeded
- To prepare schedules of dilapidations and liaise with officers to secure necessary approvals
- To draw up/amend floor plans for statutory approvals and ensure all plans are accurately maintained at all times
- To prepare Local Authority applications and liaise with officers to secure necessary approvals
- To obtain and evaluate competitive tenders in line with current legal requirements
- To provide financial control of contracts including the negotiation and agreement of works and costs
- To ensure that value for money is achieved on all contracts and building operations, by regular review of systems and supplier performance
- To establish good relations with and to provide effective communications to all internal and external contacts
- To ensur
An experienced Regional Maintenance Manager with the following:
- Living within the patch, which covers every where south of Birmingham
- Relevant tertiary education and/or equivalent level of professional qualification(s)
- Maintenance management and construction/fit out experience
- Detailed knowledge of building/development/H&S legislation
- CAD & manual technical drawing ability an advantage
- Cost/financial/budget management skills
- Excellent decision making, communication and organizational / time management skills essential
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and travel
- Post qualification experience to include retail, corporate and local authority or consultancy
- Previous retail/leisure maintenance experience is an advantage, including broad range of exposure to client operational issues and financial appraisals
- CAD based portfolio management experience an advantage.
A leading national retail / leisure operator.
£35,000 to £40,000 base, car/car allowance, bonus, pension and home working.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13245781
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.