This job is no longer available
We are keen to speak with professional Moves Managers / Relocation Manager to manage a range of office moves as part of a dedicated client refurbishment and moves team.
Initially on a 12 month contract, this could well lead to a permanent contract with his global consulting firm. Working in the clients offices in central London you will provide move coordination and support functions. The majority of the work will involve the coordination of a team for migration and churn projects within the London and Home Counties region under the control of a commercial project manager.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for an experience moves manager / relocation manager (MM/RM) with either in-house or consultancy experience to join a dedicated team.
The MM/RM will work closely with a fit out / commercial PM to ensure that all of the clients refurbishment and fit out projects cause minimal disruption to their day to day operations.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Have experience of blue chip client office moves with an understanding of clients requirements
- Be used to reporting to the highest level
- Be working to the highest standards within a consultancy or in-house environment
- Be a member of the BIFM or be able to demonstrate a professional approach to moves/relocation management
- Be able to demonstrate experience of managing complex and large scale relocation projects
- Have at least four years’ experience of leading a team within a multidiscipline environment and have previously controlled a number of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to hand hold the client through difficult times during office moves and relocations.
- Be flexible with their working hours and be able to work evenings and weekends during periods of critical moves
For more information please get in touch with the team at Jackson Young on 020 7498 6160 or email@example.com