This job is no longer available
We have two roles for intermediate chartered building surveyors due to the continued success of our clients London office. The are looking to appoint two recently Chartered Building Surveyors to support a national framework in and around the South East England and Greater London.
The role will encompass providing professional services to a range of both private and public sector clients, with commercial unit experience. Daily duties may include DDA reports, specification preparation, procurement and financial management, planning, pre and post contract construction services, property care and maintenance, works progress and quality management.
This role would suit highly motivated individuals looking to further their career in a growing team as part of a multi disciplined global organisation.
Essential experience for this role
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying or a similar RICS accredited course
- Chartered member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of four years experience with a minimum of one year PQE
- Professional services experience with particular emphasis on Contract Administration, Specification Writing and Defects Diagnosis
- Private Practice or Consultancy exposure
- Building conditions surveys
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Team player, outgoing and flexible
- Energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, respected business as an intergral part of thier team. You will be provided with great ongoing training and development as well as exposure to many sectors within the built environment.
For more information, please get in touch with the team at Jackson Young on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 4986160