This job is no longer available
Experienced Chartered Building Surveyors, ranging from intermediate to senior level, are immediately required to provide a broad range of professional and project management services to a mixture of Public and Private sector clients. Candidate must demonstrate a focus on service delivery and client satisfaction and will be required to liaise closely with management, team leaders and colleagues.
Our client is a leading cost and project management consultancy that requires temporary chartered surveyors nationwide who are willing to travel.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- MRICS qualified or equivalent
- A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, preferably with knowledge gained from work in both Public and Private Sectors
- Experience of property refurbishment, maintenance and condition surveys
- Party Wall Act
- Contract administration
- Education works-new build and refurbishment works.
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to advise and guide colleagues in a supportive and proactive manner to ensure that goals and targets are set and achieved
- A team player who can develop and maintain good relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Group and outside