This job is no longer available
Individuals must demonstrate:
- The intelligence, composure and credibility required to work on major projects across a broad swath of developments.
- A self starting attitude, critical given the small team and expectation of early autonomy.
- A strong grasp of Technology and a natural interest in the use of Applications in the Property field (ARGUS is a pre-requisite, Three Dragons would be a distinct advantage).
- Experience gained in the development field, ideally for an organisation well known for solid training and a detailed approach to projects.
- RICS status.
- A true desire to join a small, successful practice where they will operate in a very autonomous role.
- A solid overview of the Greater and Central London market.
- The ability to deal with a varied portfolio of clients including Public Utilities, Local and Central Government, RSLs, Social Housing organisations and developers.
- An overview of the Planning and Development Sectors
A multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors who mostly operate in London and South East England. Established over 25 years ago, they cover the promotion, letting and sales of residential, commercial and mixed use properties and sites, as well as strategy, management and monitoring of large scale developments and urban renewal projects, acting for companies, institutions, banks, quoted and non-quoted companies, organisations and individuals and creating value at each stage of the process.
- Attractive base
- Bonus (uncapped but >25% expected for over target performance)
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13243236
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.