This job is no longer available
We are looking for a Senior Surveyor to join a leading global property consultancy based in their Residential Valuation team in London.
They value all types of residential property for a variety of purposes, including development funding, loan restructuring, viability, trust, tax and year-end accounts purposes. You'll need to have 2 -3 year's experience of residential valuations ideally in the London and South East area, you also must be MRICS qualified.
You'll gain experience in the following areas of residential valuation:
- High-end flats, houses and country estates
- Development: from a handful of units through to urban regeneration schemes and strategic land sites
- Investment: again for a few units up to UK-wide portfolios
- Expert Witness: with a number of Directors experienced in this highly exacting area, having given evidence in Court
- Qualified Law of Property Act Receivers acting in the insolvency arena, with the accent on strategies to exit to best advantage
- Viability Appraisals for landowners and developers.
On offer will be a competitive package from £35,000 - £40,000 + Car allowance + bonus and benefits.
To apply for this role please contact Nick Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org). We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.