This job is no longer available
Top 10 property consultancy with international reach and outstanding global reputation have instructed Beach Baker on an exclusively basis to recruit a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level candidate to join the Investment Property Management team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the dedicated Management team and will be responsible for the management of properties on behalf of landlords, including office blocks, retail properties and some industrial properties. The role will encompass:
- Inspecting properties for clients, providing strategic consul and developing asset management initiatives to maximise property values and respond to client needs.
- Developing strategies to minimise costs and increase marketability at vacant properties, and liaising with letting agents to enhance marketability as well as managing Sustainability Initiatives in respect of the managed portfolio.
- Maintaining a property database of key lease dates, reporting to clients and liaising with appointed professionals to maximise rental income.
- Developing relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties, and promoting cross referrals of new work to colleagues as well as assisting in the management of junior staff including Graduates and Facilities Management Staff.
- Management of both single let and multi-let properties and, where appropriate, management of service charges and health and safety issues;
- Reviewing service charge budgets and prioritising services to promote best value, improve assets and satisfy tenants' needs.
On offer is a salary range of between £25,000 - £32,000 + Car + Pension + Bonus + Benefits, depending on experience and level. For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 0117 985 6909 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Please also visit the www.beachbaker.co.uk for more property roles and sign up for job alerts. The closing date for this role is July 25th.