This job is no longer available
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provision of a surveying and design service from inception to completion. This will include liaising with other consultants, contractors, architects and quantity surveyors; estimating project values; preparing tenders; liaising with customers; reviewing with internal teams and obtaining budgetary approval for capital and revenue expenditure
- Review and approve the design for Tenants fit out works in FRI, Managed or new developments calling upon additional assistance that's deemed necessary for the instruction
- Control, manage, monitor and coordinate the tenant fit out works in FRI, Managed or new Developments
- Ensure a high standard is achieved through regular site inspection to highlight any poor quality works / materials / workmanship to the contractor / customer for rectification in good time
- Reporting on progress of the tenant's works and client's new developments.
- Ensuring compliance with CDM Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and client company guidelines.
- Solid post MRICS qualification experience;
- Solid PQE from a Building Surveying/Project Management
- A high degree of Commercial awareness
- Technical competence
- Multi-site service operation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Managing complexity and uncertainty
- CAD experience
A leading multi-disciplinary property consultancy holding and acquiring highly active and expanding accounts with a number of blue-chip companies.
50,000-65,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13249258
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.