This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of the UK property market and the acquisition process, combined with an entrepreneurial flair and tenacity to succeed. You will be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and negotiating skills alongside exceptional commercial awareness.
In addition you also MUST be able to demonstrate:
- MRICS qualification with advanced Landlord & Tenant knowledge. Experience within building, construction and health & safety procedures is a distinct advantage
- Experience across a full range of retail property transaction types
- The ability to utilise market planning software to develop a robust market plan
- A strong network within the UK property market
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills
A leading national retailer
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + benefits package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13248841
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.