This job is no longer available
A keen understanding of the pharmaceutical contract regulations is essential. The Acquisitions Manager (Pharmacy) will have a strong customer focus and a high level of drive and motivation to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment.
All about the role:
- To deliver the property business plan objectives for pharmacy-led acquisitions and health centre schemes
- To develop effective relationships with key internal customers and the external market to deliver business objectives
- To financially appraise and evaluate property transactions and prepare Board approval papers
- Negotiate the best available commercial terms in the market on all aspects of property costs and transactions
- To deliver to agreed milestones in accordance with Board approvals and financial budgets.
- Able to work as part of a team of professionals to deliver business objectives
- Commercially astute with strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator, able to build effective relationships within the business and the external market
- Proven track record of delivering projects and programmes to meet budget requirements
- High level of integrity and trust
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council or relevant experience in the community pharmacy sector
- Based in the Midlands.
A national community pharmacy and health care provider.
£45,000 to £50,000 base + car allowance + excellent benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13248594
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.