This job is no longer available
One of the leaders in high-end luxury living in central London. Their works are recognised throughout the city and the company is seen as an innovator and leader in achieving supreme workmanship on their developments. They currently require a quantity surveyor to assist the commercial manager in running an exclusive development in one of London`s prime living quarters.
About the Role:
You will take responsibility over major packages of work including superstructure, façade and cladding, fit out and M/E. You will play a key role in procurement and thereafter run the packages of work under your own direction, focusing on efficiency and delivery.
About the Candidate:
- Come from either a developer or contractor working on high-rise residential, commercial or mixed-use schemes.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Hard working and efficient in all tasks undertaken.
- Structured career history showing progression throughout your career.
- Looking to challenge and develop yourself.
- Degree qualified.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.