This job is no longer available
Due to the continued success of the London office, our client, a highly reputable, Global, Property and Construction Consultancy, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager to strengthen their team in the Commercial Sector.
There will be a focus on professional work on a wide variety of selected projects ranging from £2m to £100m including:
- Commercial new build and refurbishment projects for well-established developers
- Major residential and mixed use developments
- Significant overseas projects with signature architects
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive PQS who can take responsibility for a number of projects, acting as the sole contact with each client. Current procurement trends will require the individual to possess the skills and experience to undertake the role of employer’s agent.
In return you can expect a highly competitive remuneration package including one of the Industry’s best associated fringe benefits and a work culture that actively promotes a healthy work/life balance.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- A minimum of eight years technical delivery experience with a minimum of three working on commercial office or commercial led mixed use schemes
- MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject (or qualified by experience)
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
If this or any other opportunity is of interest please contact Ather Asghar for a completely confidential discussion