This job is no longer available
A leading international property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to secure a chartered Building Surveyor based in their expanding Leeds office. The team provides commercial building surveying, project management and cost management expertise to investors, occupiers and developer clients on a national basis.
The role is to support the Leeds team as fee earner/generator undertaking a full range of building surveying instructions. In addition, it offers direct exposure to a wide cross section of both internal and external clients together with access to excellent training and personal development programmes. In addition, it provides the opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward thinking and expanding business.
* Undertake a full range of building surveying instructions, including building surveys, dilapidations, and contract administration/project management of refurbishment and repair projects, planned maintenance programmes and fire insurance valuations.
* Develop relationships with internal and external clients with a view to winning repeat business.
* Manage own workload effectively including prioritising work to hit deadlines.
* MRICS (Building Surveying)
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Clean driving licence
A high level of drive with a positive attitude is expected from candidates along with the ability to learn and adapt to new situations. You must posses the ability to react to problems by identifying core issues through thorough investigation and evaluation.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Simon Norris. Please call our Leeds office on 0113 367 1280 or alternatively email your CV directly to email@example.com and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk