This job is no longer available
The Divisional Property Manager (North West) will facilitate optimum returns from a defined portfolio of assets, whether through income growth or cash generation.
The role is expected to protect the value of all retained assets through an appropriate service and maintenance regime, whilst enabling the company to gain insight and access to the widest range of real estate opportunities.
The key strategic requirement of the role is the management of a defined property portfolio to optimise financial returns. The role encompasses all of the property service requirements of the business, and is expected to constructively challenge and facilitate the optimal utilisation of all property assets and the optimal returns on investment activity, whether in the core tied pub estate or in the commercial property estate.
The key objectives will be delivered by becoming sufficiently familiar with each property in a defined portfolio in order to develop and execute a clear strategy for each property, and the role is expected to contribute to the wider development and management of the Property function.
The position is field-based and will involve travelling througho
To be considered as the Divisional Property Manager (North West), you must be able to show the following:
- Implement all property objectives through the development and execution of a Divisional Property strategy, aligned with the rigorous monitoring and evaluation of all KPIs.
- Plan, develop and implement real estate strategies to facilitate optimal income growth and / or cash generation arising from the most effective utilisation of assets and investment activity.
- Utilise available knowledge and expertise within the business, together with appropriate outsourced expertise to identify the optimal potential returns capable of being generated from all assets regardless of current utilisation and make recommendations for future utilisation.
- Establish relationships with external agencies, property professionals, developers and financial partners that can provide intelligence, optimise potential applications and timeframes for delivery.
- Develop and implement appropriate investment strategies to underpin operational performance and deliver target returns on investment activity. Management of a defined proportion of the Group's capital expenditure budget, ensuring value for money achieved on all expenditure and that expenditure is directed to optimise income growth opportunities.
- Undertake post implementation reviews on capital expenditure to ensure anticipated returns are delivered.
One of Britain's major pub groups.
£45,000 - £60,000 base salary, car/car allowance, bonus, corporate benefits and home working.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13245066
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.