This job is no longer available
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Airport
About the company and opportunity:
A consultancy based in Oman is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their already successful team and deliver a large airport project. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will need previous experience in specialised packages covering Airport IT Systems, Baggage Handling System, Passenger Boarding Bridges, Navigational System and Air Traffic management System.
Your job description includes, but not limited to, the following;
- Overall supervision and actively engage in payment certification process
- Oversee the preparation of cost estimates and subsequently validate them
- Commercial assessment of Contractor’s claims
- Contractual correspondence with regards to commercial matters
- Preparation of Monthly financial reports to the Client/PM
- Review and recommend contractor’s cost proposals
- Attending various meetings at different levels
- Internal reports to senior management
- Preparation of Claims for additional works etc.
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day activities of QS team in the package
Does this sound like you?
- Possess a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management from a recognized university
- Member of the RICS with a minimum of 15 years experience.
- Previous Middle East experience
- International Airport experience
Salary and benefits:
Negotiable salary but no less that 4000OMR per month
**Did you know you can also be first to know about our vacancies by following us on Twitter?!? find us at www.twitter.com/StratumSearch
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business.