This job is no longer available
MRICS Quantity Surveyor - Manchester, City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed candidate to broaden their experience in a well respected practice. An established and nationally recognised PQS practice is looking for a chartered QS to join their team in Manchester. The current team is renowned for working on multi-million pound projects on behalf of local developer, private investor and commercial clients. Due to an extremely large work load, the director is looking to appoint an experienced and proven QS to work on a number of high profile projects.
It is essential that you have the following attributes:
- A team player who is proactive and can demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Consultancy background with both pre and post contract experience
- Experienced in working as an employers agent
- A thorough understanding of the development process, ideally having had gained some experience of the pre-development process
- Rounded private sector experience ideally within commercial offices, retail and industrial
It is also vital that the appointed individual is client facing and has worked on large budget commercial schemes. For the right individual, there is plenty of room for career progression.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please can you send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7995 for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 4 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable positions. Thank you.