This job is no longer available
With a proven track record in Stock Condition Surveying you will be confident in working alone in providing assessment on the condition of properties and the requirements needed to bring them up to the expected standard.
With excellent inter-personal skills you will be comfortable liaising with a range of personnel and dealing first hand in developing tenant / Client relationships
The ideal stock Condition Surveyor will possess:
- A proven track record in Stock Condition Surveying within the Social Housing sector.
- Knowledge of writing specifications
- Knowledge of producing documents for quotation.
- Excellent technical knowledge and contract management expertise.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
Our client is a forward thinking Social Housing organisation with an excellent name in the East Midlands.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13253379
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.