This job is no longer available
Drivers Jonas Deloitte
The merger of Deloitte with Drivers Jonas has created a whole new benchmark for the provision of real estate advisory services. By combining the real estate skills and reputation of Drivers Jonas with the business skills and capabilities of the wider Deloitte firm, we now offer an unmatched real estate capability. Drivers Jonas Deloitte is a truly diverse business, delivering a massive range of opportunity within the property sector, working for some of the highest profile national and international clients. We have a reputation as independent property consultants who take an innovative approach to property advice.
Drivers Jonas Deloitte is recognised as being one of the country's largest and most experienced advisors on land assembly, compulsory purchase and compensation matters. The team has extensive experience advising acquiring authorities, developers and claimants involved in regeneration, transport and energy schemes requiring land assembly. Our national specialist compulsory purchase team is based in our Head Office in London and provides a full range of compulsory purchase advice. Operating throughout the UK and advising on large, high profile projects, we have a strong client base and are growing as a result of the exciting opportunities from the merger with Deloitte.
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Surveyor/Surveyor to join the London team to undertake a varied role involving Local Authority consultancy, and compulsory purchase and compensation.
- Developing relationships with our clients
- Preparing estimates of compensation and cash flow modelling
- Negotiating claims for compensation
- Assisting in the preparation of evidence for third party referrals
- Providing advice to Local Authorities on delivery of major regeneration schemes
- Structuring public / private sector partnerships
- MRICS qualified (or equivalent) preferred
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree and/or a relevant post graduate qualification with strong A-level results (or equivalent)
- Relevant compulsory purchase experience and direct client contact experience
- Able to act independently and as part of a team
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient user of Excel, Argus