This job is no longer available
Drivers Jonas Deloitte
The merger of Deloitte with Drivers Jonas has created a whole new benchmark for the provision of real estate advisory services. By combining the real estate skills and reputation of Drivers Jonas with the business skills and capabilities of the wider Deloitte firm, we now offer an unmatched real estate capability. DJD is a truly diverse business, delivering a massive range of opportunity within the property sector, working for some of the highest profile national and international clients. We have a reputation as independent property consultants who take an innovative approach to property advice.
The Real Estate Valuation team operates throughout the UK and beyond. We have a strong client base but are growing rapidly as a result of the exciting opportunities from the merger with Deloitte Deloitte.
This unique position has created the need for more talented real estate professionals to join our team. We have a number of opportunities that go beyond traditional valuation and extend to cover a variety of instructions and enquiries from the broader Deloitte business.
- Real strength in the valuation of traditional investment property
- A leading-edge reputation in niche market sectors which require more innovative valuation approaches
- A client base that encapsulates the full extent of the domestic and international property market
- Opportunities to be involved with large high profile portfolios (£1billion+)
- Solid relationships with the top bank and Corporate clients, providing excellent opportunities for the right individuals to capitalise on
- Developing relationships with existing clients
- Writing proposals and agreeing fee arrangements
- Strategic thinking, option appraisal and producing concise advice to clients
- Involvement in negotiations
- MRICS qualified (Registered Valuer) (or equivalent)
- Relevant valuation and direct client contact experience
- Strong core valuation skills
- Able to act independently and as part of a team
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient user of Argus / Circle Capital Valuation and Developer
- Strong Excel skills, financial modelling skills desirable
- Full driving licence
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree and/or a relevant post graduate qualification with strong A-level results (or equivalent)