This job is no longer available
Drivers Jonas Deloitte
The merger of Deloitte with Drivers Jonas has created a whole new benchmark for the provision of real estate advisory services. By combining the real estate skills and reputation of Drivers Jonas with the business skills and capabilities of the wider Deloitte firm, we now offer an unmatched real estate capability. DJD is a truly diverse business, delivering a massive range of opportunity within the property sector, working for some of the highest profile national and international clients. We have a reputation as independent property consultants who take an innovative approach to property advice.
DJD - Education
Drivers Jonas Deloitte has been active in the education sector for over 15 years and we have provided a range of property services from college property management to university building development. We have a wide range of clients including state and independent schools, further education colleges, universities and other education establishments.
In working with buildings and estate teams at education institutions, DJD has produced feasibility studies, rapid investment sales and acquisitions, planning applications and structured property management solutions. We frequently draw on best practice property advice from across Drivers Jonas Deloitte on specific assignments, and, in doing so, key education sector specialists have developed a depth of experience to benefit our education sector clients.
Assistant Director Project Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our London Project Management team: we are currently looking for an Assistant Director with sound technical and communication skills who will provide a quality service and have ambition to progress their career and the business in which they operate.
The Construction Advisory group handles well in excess of £1billion of capital projects annually from our UK network of offices.
- Help to further develop the Education Sector business (particularly Higher Education) within Drivers Jonas Deloitte taking advantage of the wide range of construction, property and business advisory skills the firm can bring to bear
- Win new clients and business - marketing and sales
- Win new, or repeat, profitable business in your own right or as a key contributor to a team.
- Market your specialist area.
- Actively seek opportunities and promote other internal services to clients and be successful in cross selling.
- Client service
- Be a recognised practitioner in your area of work (internally and externally) and have a high standing with clients.
- Spend time on understanding specific client needs and ensuring a high standard of service, particularly delivering what is required and on time.
- Actively maintain and develop client relationships.
- Manage and lead other internal team members
- Develop the team
- Develop business partnerships and relationships with others (internally and externally).
- Contribute to the development of the Firm by initiating improvements in service levels, promoting ideas for new work areas and taking responsibility for progressing new initiatives.
- Contribute effectively to the firm's goal of disciplined management and administration and support quality initiatives.
- Significant track record within Education Sector Project Management (preferably Higher Education)
- MRICS qualified or similar equivalent professional qualification (MCIOB, MICE etc)
- Programme management experience or experience of running framework commissions
- Experience of managing projects between £2-50m, and leading large teams of consultants
Drivers Jonas Deloitte - Project Management: http://www.djdeloitte.co.uk/uk.aspx?doc=33000
Drivers Jonas Deloitte - Higher Education: http://www.djdeloitte.co.uk/img.aspx?CID=3049801&LangID=1&DocId=42136&DocVersion=23894&log=1
Drivers Jonas Deloitte - Education: http://www.djdeloitte.co.uk/uk.aspx?doc=36