This job is no longer available
Drivers Jonas Deloitte
The merger of Deloitte with Drivers Jonas has created a whole new benchmark for the provision of real estate advisory services. By combining the real estate skills and reputation of Drivers Jonas with the business skills and capabilities of the wider Deloitte firm, we now offer an unmatched real estate capability. DJD is a truly diverse business, delivering a massive range of opportunity within the property sector, working for some of the highest profile national and international clients.
Construction Advisory - Project Management
Drivers Jonas Deloitte has a large and established construction project management business with more than 120 project managers operating out of all our UK offices. We cover a wide variety of business sectors and have construction projects valued at more than £1billion under management at any time.
The Corporate & Commercial Project Management team carries out project management and contract administration duties over the full spectrum of commercial property including offices, datacentres, factories, warehousing, retail and hotels. Our expertise includes new build, refurbishment and fit-out schemes ranging from £0.5m - £150m. Given the nature of our business our work involves both the provision of strategic advice through to project implementation.
We are looking for a Project Manager, with excellent technical and communication skills who will provide a quality service and have ambition to progress their career and the business in which they operate. The team works on all stages of development from feasibility through to the design, tender and delivery stages. The role will be London based, however travel to projects across the UK will also be required.
- Spend time understanding specific client needs and ensure a high standard of service, particularly delivering what is required on time.
- Able to assist with marketing and business development activities.
- Able to demonstrate confidence and an ability to work in a client focused team.
- A good team member who also sets an example for others to follow.
- Build strong and ongoing relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and a track record of delivering high quality project management services from inception to completion.
- Corporate and/or commercial sector project management experience.
- Professionally qualified Project Manager (MRICS, MICE, MAPM or equivalent) or working towards a professional qualification
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree - ideally a relevant Construction-related degree course in Engineering, Construction Project Management or similar or a minimum 2.1 degree in any discipline with a relevant construction related second degree.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong administrative skills, including report writing.